Monday, April 22, 2013

Watch My Berlin !

Well, I'm back from my trip to Berlin.
Because pictures are faster than I can write...
A blog full of pictures of Berlin!

Enjoy.


It was a huge place with buildings that been sprayed with graffiti. 
Really impressive! Also with the punkers meeting there.



Just a little courtyard. Keep on watching and explore so many things.


Cute Origami I found hanging there elegantly.


All together an interesting view.


I just had a laugh about this one!


I keep on loving all the amazing art work you'll find on every corner of the streets of Berlin!


Not to forget all the little shops with loads of alcohol! 
Legal drinking on the streets Ö


BIG buildings, all different but in some way the same...


The holocoust monument. The picture somehow moves. 
With a crack in the foundation.
Intriguing to walk through. People dooming up everywhere.


I love those laundromats and these colours are a beauty!
I wanted to go to things like this and play guitar, but never did.


Cute little café with delicious waffles.
The fluffy chair looks like it's gonna walk away every second now.


And even more street art to top it of.



I wanted to show you my view of Berlin.
 These pictures reflect what I've seen in this week. 

© I made all pictures myself.

With love,
Fox.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to follow more? Find me on Facebook!
Be the first to know about a new blog.

Like this page and see what I'm up to.
Also for suggestions and other fun stuff.

4 comments:

  1. zo zie je maar weer, verschillende mensen, verschillende dingen. ik heb alleen ook het holocaust monument gezien. voor de rest echt totaal niks hetzelfde. (tenzij ik het goed heb als ik in de hoge gebouwen de potsdammerplatz herken..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kunst, kunst, kunst... Gaaf allemaal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos. You really captured a cool vibe. I want that fluffy chair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnxx!
      Hahah it's cool ha?!

      You can also Watch My Antwerp!
      http://fooltheworldfox.blogspot.nl/2013/05/truth-about.html

      Delete