Friday, December 7, 2012

Short Story

I bought this little book for on the road. So that wherever I am, I can write my thoughts and things I hear or notice. It's my new addiction. 

From now on you can expect short stories from me. Little brain farts from around 20 lines.

 



Below is my first little writing I came up with in the dark one evening last week.

Darkness had a nice ambience for writing. Just like the fog last month.

It's about all that is around you. Interpretations of things you see and hear sometimes.

I experienced this little walk with all my senses.



Surroundings 

Fences around me, surrounding. 
Fog hanging on the water.
Narrow foothpaths underneath.
People passing, talking in foreign languages.
Stairs leading up nowhere and a fire wagen scaring the shit out of me.

But there is you next to me and the moon guiding us home. A bright light.
Together we'll make it home. With you I'm always home.
Whereever life takes me. 

The road is unknown but I follow it without doubt.
Follow my own life.

2 comments: