Thursday, August 23, 2012

Leave me alone, I'm lonely tonight.

Walking down the street , looking next to you and having nobody walk with you.

It's the reality that sometimes hits me here in Edinburgh on my lonely trip.

I feel really independent and free. It feels good to go your own way, all the time.

Never thought I would be the one saying that. I'm used to being together, always.

I'm really happy I went on this adventure. And made some great friends already.

Luckily I have found awesome people here and I can do Roller Derby with Arrg too.

The worst thing about friends here is the reality to losing them when you return.

Sometimes it feels like I'm living in another universe, I forget what I have at home.

It has been two amazing weeks. Glad I passed my own challenge and I learnt alot. 

Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Mooi eind!
    Een gaaf stuk tekst. Makes me feel special being one of the first to read it!
    Liefs van mij.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of the first. And only one before publishing!

      Delete