Monday, January 16, 2012

Wish I knew that!

Okay, I just found out it was blue monday...

Good to know? Wish I knew that earlier though. That would have made this day much more fun.
It's like an awesome excuse for every down moment of the day. Haha.
Just imagine a monday where it is allowed to be blue!

It's to late now right? How can I make this day depressive? Hardly possibly...


It's just like Friday the 13th. The excuse for everything that goes wrong. That was a day I knew but didn't really use as a excuse.


The best day I've missed last week? The official Kiss a ginger day on the 12th of Januari. When I found out it was already evening just like today, to late to make the day count.

Imagine how much kisses I could have got!?

Disappointing.

This is me, being blue ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment