Tuesday, December 27, 2011

To the best roomie in town

Dear Bo,

Our time together is almost over... I can't tell you how sad I am to get torned apart from you!

16-07-2011 was our first night in OUR room. 30m4 for two. what an adventure. I'm happy with the way it turned out. We've became such good friends and I like the way I can talk to you about everything, but most of all: about nothing at all.
It's like having a sleep over every day in the week. The best part... When you can't sleep, there's always somebody to talk to or hug

And that is you <3

This was a period I will never forget. The fun we had together and all of the laughters :]
Remember the week I trown food all around? Hihih. Or the time we tried to find a reason why we could be in a fight xD "I'm mad at you because..... uuhh .... ". Yeah, we didn't have any fights. Há privacy, we proved everybody wrong.

Maybe I write this blog totally for you but everybody should know how awesome you are and how I liked being you roomie. From now on, we're just neighbours.

I can live with that. But secretly I will miss you by my side at every possible moment.
With love,
Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment