Friday, November 25, 2011

World class performance of the 'Wereldband'

Yesterday evening was the third time for me to visit a show from the Wereldband. (Worldband) This band is not only a band but brings much more to stage than just some songs. Every year is another suprise.

I'm talking about these funny mans:


The Wereldband always performs in theatres, not a miracle because around their music are amazing shows. In 1,5 hour they can show you that they can play a hundred different instrument each, with a fun show built around it. 

I fell in love with these mens (and shows) three years ago. In the town I live they gave a show when the theatre there was first opened. Most people know them by the first act you see here:

They can make music out of everything.

Yesterdays show was called GO! by 'The Wereldband & Friends'. Five men and this year also three girls. I was very curious about the show and how they would work together with the girls. 

I can tell you, they where AMAZING! The girls are just as funny as the band and have a lot of talent. 
I thought they were just dancers but they can sing beautiful and also played a couple of instrument during the show. The best part about this cooperation is seeing the man dance haha. That's new.

Every song has a performance. It's music-theatre-comic-dance. How they came up with it, I don't know. But it works! Every little show is hysterical funny and the musical style is different every 4 minutes but it all fits in one show. 
Look at the next picture

Yodeling girls with the men making music.

What can I say more? They are the best. Great music, funny theatre, awesome dancing and the best fun in just 1,5 hour. Please make that show longer!! 

Here another excample of with what they can make music:

Talented funny men, what do you need more? YES! The girls, it was great to see them together.

GO! to the site and make sure you see this show GO! before it's over.

All my love goes to this band!

No comments:

Post a Comment