Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stick To Your Deal

"How many times have I got to say
Stick to your deal
That's the way to make friends"

One of the many awesome lyrics of the CD Friend or Foe by YASMIN

Listen to this song:


A young girl with a great voice. I really love listening to her music. 
It's tender but also really rocky at the right moments.

This is the CD:

The Starbucks makes the picture complete don't you think?

For sure worth listening. She plays the guitar herself and has the most awesome voice. 
I was pleasantly suprised that she was even better live. 
If you keep searching on Youtube you can find some great live versions.

Music is a big part of me so there will be following more blogs about great artists!
I would love to know what you think about her music.

"I get my last kiss, now leave me alone!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment